Re: emails being rejected FOR TRACY/ to Karla

Wed Apr 9 02:34:14 2003

Thanks.....I think we got it worked out. But my heavens...that was very nice of you to be so kind. I am almost scared to be on here....I dont have a problem with my son's message board for his birth defect....but I am sacerd. I don't like that its me. I don't know why. And now I just hope I don't offened anyone and I get the feeling I must. I was band once from a chat room that had a moniter for saying "breast Cancer"....I got kicked out for 2 weeks. But it was a church site and they had moniters....... I am just looking for people to tell me I am not nuts....and that they have the same burning pain....thanks....for kind words.... At Tue, 8 Apr 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Kristie,
>
>HI, I am glad I get to talk to ya. The thing that is going on, is the IAS has changed some of the rules to the board. It has been difficult for some of us to follow those to a "T". There are a few words I guess that we can't use. So my suggestion is go to the site and read the rules over again, as I must do the same.
>
>Take care and I hope this finds you comfy, hope that you can get some sleep as I know that sometimes it seems so far out of reach. Keep in touch, and Welcome to the IAS.,
>
>Linda
>
>hope you consider me a new friend, I am not a medical professional just a fellow sufferer

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: