Re: Adhesions/Dalene

Mon Mar 24 21:57:25 2003

Dalene,

Hi, first of al I would like to welcome you to the IAS. I hope that you post your story on the quilt page.

I am so sorry to hear that you were treated so poorly, as many of us are that have adhesions. I went through the same things. I have paid out the $%% for doctors to tell me to live with it or that Iwas depressed. I live in Wyoming and as you probably know we are a little behind in things. But in the city I live we have a free clinic, yo have to qualify financially to get treated there. They will not hand out narcotics, but any other meds they give to you. I am saying this because in a city the size of Tampa there has to be a couple free clinics. To be completely honest, I have gotten better treatment (with meds) and with more respect at this clinic than I have ever gotten from a doctor that I pay. So sweetie, why don't you look into something like that. If you have a family planning clinic, that does annual exams and gives birth control, that may be a good place to start. Take your post op report stating that you do have adhesions, and they may be able to help you. But I swear by the free clinic here that treats me, they are wonderful, I even get pain management through there. I even get to see the shrink for free.

I hope that this help and please let me know if you do go to one of these, and if you have better results. my personal email is jalinkids@yahoo.com feel free to contact me any time.

sending prayers, hugs and well wishes your way

A new friend

love ya bunches

Linda

Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: