I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!!!!

Mon Mar 17 15:33:20 2003

Hello everybody this is Brenda from Ottawa. Well on Friday I finally had my first appointment at the pain mangaement clinic. They seem very sincere in helping me find away to be some what pain free. The question I have for the Board is has anyone had a pain block put in and if so how is it working??? Also there are apparently a couple of doctors here in Ottawa that deal with lazer the pain mangaement clinic is wondering wether it is a good idea to have me have another surgery to take the adhesions that seem to be attacking my bowel. I am just conerened that I will end up with a colostomy bag because my adhesions are tightly attached to my bowel. So any input would be great. Oh also here is another question has any one had any problems with there clacium like I mean there teeth becoming frail cause since I have been on the morphine I seem to be having very week teeth they are breaking on me or they are ending up with cavities and the funny thing is I am not a junk or sweet eater so I don't know what is going on. Well hope to hear from you guys regarding my questions and I hope you all have a pain free day . Sending hugs to all my friends. Brenda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: