Re: A NOTE TO OUR DAWN; HAPPY YOUR HOME

Thu Mar 13 07:35:07 2003

At Thu, 13 Mar 2003, cindy shruhan wrote: > Miss you tons too Cynth, whatcha doing up so early...ah no rest for the weary. I am so greatful to you and all the others who gave up their prayers for my recovery. I am doing what I could have only imagined, living life and getting my house in order and relocating by May 1st, looking for the right job all that other stuff I thought would never be applicable again. I will never underestimate the power of prayer again as I have been the recipient of a series of miracles that have brought me Dawn of the living dead back to just ol Dawn. I actually have house guests arriving today from Maine and they are bringing lobsters and I am gonna suck that puppy down.
Please know though I have stepped back from the board a bit I do check to see if I can offer anything and I am always here for all of you. I will never forget how you all have helped Grayce and I though this ordeal. I am gradually coming off my meds ( a whole tray full of them) and feel my brains staring to fire their pistons properly again. You are all in our thoughts and prayers at all times. Much love to you Cynth, such a good friend to me thru the worst times and to my whole ARD family. Cynth, remember me to father John and perhaps you can email me his address so I might send him a note of thanks. Good spirituality can be the key to keeping your hopes up no matter what happens to you and whatever you believe...there is a higher power and miracles happen when asked for and needed. You gotta trust me on this. In retrospect I see the intervention of the higher power at work in my life, stopping potential bad things from happening even though it was what I thought I needed. To those who educate on this site, especially Helen, You have saved a life, and a family. God Bless, Dawn

>HI SWEETIE, I HOPE YOU SEE THIS POSTING, I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOU
>HAVE NEVER LEFT MY PRAYRS, OR THOUGHTS, I SPENT MANY HRS TALKING TO
>FATHER JOHN ON YOUR BEHALF WHILE YOU HAD YOUR SURGERY, SO IM HAPPY YOUR
>BACK SO MUCH, FOR I SURELY MISSED MY DAWN GIRL..WRITE ME WHEN YOU CAN, I
>MISS YOU TONS...WITH TONS OF MY LOVE AND PRAYERS ALWAYS, CINDY SHRUHAN
>
>--
>I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE,
>NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
>.............. cindyandbobby@webtv.net
>

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: