My day at the doctors

Wed Mar 5 22:28:02 2003

After 4 years of seeing this woman she finally agreed that there is problem and I start with (imagine that) another ultrasound next Monday. Another OB/GYN to go see, actually i don't mind seeing him as he delivered one of my babies and he is very cool so I have a good feeling about him. So I leave my appt to go home and the pain starts, now I was expecting it so I thought I can do this went back to work ( I am a teachers aide and work on the playground as well at an elementary school) Finishing up my day and I feel it, don't know how this happened but sure enough got a bladder infection. Tried to call the doctor twice when I got home and she never got back to me that night, all I can say thank goodness I knew what to do to make life a little more easy. Finally the next morning she calls and says go to urgant care or ER. She said she was afraid my cyst rupsured. I opted for Urgent care, after test I guess it is a kidney infection and what I thought was weird was I had no white blood cells in my urine. What does that mean? All blood test came back normal though. Now here it is Wednesday night been on the meds for 30 some hours why is it, my stomach still looks like I am 5 months pregnant and why hasn't the pain died down yet , my back feels like I went rounds with Mike Tyson and my stomach is just aching? Is this normal? Lynn

mikelynnmorris@cox.net

To everyone who replied to my first post thank you so much, While I hate for any of us to have pain it is nice to know I am not the only one who this is happening to, after so many people look at me like I am making this up, I am a busy lady, I have 5 kids, a job and a husband always on the go, but since I am up and moving everyone thinks I am fine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: