Applying for SSI Benefits

Wed Mar 5 20:23:23 2003

Hi Guys!

Long time since I last wrote to the site.

I apologize to all of you who have been writing me asking me for direction on filling out your compensation forms to collect Social Security . I simply have not been able to reply to the many requests.

I am working with Dr. Wiseman on this format and am almost ready to post it to him so that he can use it to better assist you all in applying for financial assistance.

Please be patient. I can tell you that he is working round the clock to get all the necessary support to better assist you in getting financial relief. To anyone who has not recieved a recent response from me.... I slipped on the @#%@*&@# ice and fractured my right wrist last Saturday and have been a bit handicapped where typing is involved.

Hell-yun, Nancy and Jo....I MISS hearing from you and hope to be able to get back on to the e-mail with you soon.

Post Script: My 21 yr old daughter now has been diagnosed with full blown ARD after 3 endometriosis laproscopic surgeries. She has had surgery to release banding around her large intestine two times in 13 months.

I am looking into the possibility that growing excessive scar tissue might possibly be a familial thing between mothers and daughters.

My 23 yr old daughter-in-law to be just recieved the diagnosis that she has ARD after 5 pelvic operations for ovarian tumors. BOTH are on partial disability and take meds for pain. Too young, too soon...

This is NOT some "fly by night, unexplained, hinky doodle doo disease." (to quote an ER surgeon who once told me my pelvic pain was nothing more than depression!)

It is becoming more and more prevelent among very young girls as well as those of us who have undergone multiple pelvic operations back in the 70's and 80's.

I am currently taking a personal survey (for a book I am writing) of young women between the ages of 18 and 30 who have been diagnosed with recurring adhesions. It is amazing how many kids are suffering at the hands of surgeons with no alternative surgical measures except to cut and sew!

If we all keep writing to each other, contacting all the appropriate sites and supporting this site of ours, both in continual letters and offering to volunteer our services, we might actually make a difference !

I am a terrible person where responding to you all is involved, but I am still active behind the curtains, and I really really love my friends out there.....you know who you are!! Hang tough.

--
ginny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: