Re: thank you!!

Fri Jan 31 10:37:47 2003

Aawwww, shucks, jess.... if you think that was good, you should see the rest of the board! ;) I'm just glad you got the info you needed, and I hope the whole process is uphill from here on out.

You helped me, too, because now I know that SprayGel is distributed in Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, The Netherlands, and the UK. Hopefully, you can get your brother to a surgeon who has access to this new barrier ASAP.

But now the tough part..... after your brother is feeling better.... Ready? Go back to the other Hirschsprung's boards and tell them everything (good and bad; remember, we're the consumer) about the product. I'm learning, too, that key words to use to search are not only "adhesion", but also "adhesiolysis" and "adhesion barrier". We all need to know the options and alternatives. And please let us know, too. We'd love an update. After all, there is nothing like family.

I know you have suffered along with your brother, but he is lucky to have you. I hope you and the rest of your family soon have reason to celebrate. God bless. wr

>thanks so much for your reply!!
>his main problem and whats keeping him in hospital is adhesions at the
>moment.
>thay can't offer us any other options for the hirschbrungs other thatn
>the colostomy and although it's not ideal it's amazing that he's still
>with us.
>
>i'm just happy he's still alive. although he's my brother he may as
>well be my own. that little boy is my heart and it kills me to see him
>in pain. i wouldn't be here otherwise!!!
>
>so thanks for your help and i hope others on the board are as helpful
>and sweet.
>sincerest thanks
>jess
>xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>--
>jess (Dublin, ireland)
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: