Re: hirschbrungs....can anybody healp me??

Fri Jan 31 18:32:57 2003

Hi Jess, I have a couple of articles on hirschbrungs, I will post to you tomorrow as it is 1.30am

In Friendship Kath Findlay The UK Adhesion Society http://www.adhesions.org.uk Kath.Findlay@adhesions.org.uk   Please feel free to roam the UKAS website, research all about Adhesions, causes, treatment and prevention. United we stand Knowledge is power ARD is our fight Surrender never

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of jess Sent: 31 January 2003 13:35 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: hirschbrungs....can anybody healp me??

hi everybody. basically my little brother(3) has hirschbrungs which has posed an unbelievably huge amount of problems for him. currently he's still in hospital suffering with adhesions from all the sirgery he's had in the last three months. can anybody explain to me why this happened and keeps happening?? he's had a colostomy bag for two years and has been up and down with this. the only time he seems healthy is when he's got the colostomy bag but what happens when he's older?? kids can be cruel and he's already embarassed about it at playschool (yes even at three!) and it kills me and the rest of my family. does anybody know of any alternative options (other than the colostomy bag or pull through surgery which isn't even an option for him anymore) please help as i'm desperate at this stage. he's so skinny and ill. please help

--
desperate in dublin!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: