Re: Good morning friends

Fri Jan 31 08:36:00 2003

Dear Patti: Thank you for your kind words. It sounds like you definately understand what im going through right now. Im sure you feel the same way i do, if i could only get my pain under control, I would be able to handle these things so much better but, its so hard when even on adequate pain control i still have these horrible pain episodes where i have to go to the hospital to get myself back on track. My pain doctor says that is just part of where the adhesions are pulling inside and the nerves just go crazy every no and then. I need to be better so i can take care of my poor daughter. she has had such a terrible time with her leg. She has had this external fixator with these very long pins sticking out of her leg since early september. We just found out recently that her leg wasnt healing properly because of the cyst so, now she has a bone stimulator on and another 4-6 weeks with the external fixator. I just want her to be better too. Thank you again for helping me. I am always here for you too!!!

easy hugs,

Susie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: