Good morning friends

Fri Jan 31 08:11:10 2003

Hello, its me susie. I dont post very often but i would like to say that i am always here if anyone needs to talk. Its been a very difficult year for me. I lost my mother to cancer in October and, basically i have lost my brothers and sisters too to greed over the money and material things she left all of us. Also, my daughter fractured her femur in september due to a benign tumor which is still not healing properly and she is facing a possible second major surgery. My family has been punishing me because i wasnt there to hold my mothers hand while she was dying, something i just couldnt do because we were so close. We were always together and my brothers and sisters were never there until then end. They continue to try to pile on the guilt for me not being there but i dont feel guily because i was always with her when she was alive. They made all the funeral plans without me, pickout all the pictures for the slide show that i was not in and cleaned out her house behind my back. I was never able to greive for her until now because i started to become consumed with the feelings of guilt that they placed on me. I was recently in the hospital for renal colic due to adhesions on my ureter and they never bother to call me. My brother told my ex-husband that he noticed my car was in the doctors parking lot for 5 days right across from the hospital and wanted to know when i was coming home because he had papers for me to sign. Im sorry to go on, im just still in shock i guess. Well, the reason im writing today is to find out if any one here has any information on Dr. McKinney in south jersey. I have an appointment with him next month and i was just wondering if any of you have had any experience with him. Thank you all for listening.

Your friend always,

Susie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: