Re: Forgot some special Thank You's!

Tue Jan 28 01:58:52 2003

My dear, what mistakes did you make that we should know about, if you don't mind my asking. Also there is a cure for everything. We may not be informed about all of the procedures available to us as of yet, but there is a cure out there somewhere. Please dont give up on living a great life even though you are in substancial pain. God Loves you and we do too. If you decide to give up on anyone, or anything, give up on continually seeking Dr.'s. I felt like you do in a sense, at one time and I gave up on seekig Dr.'s. I sought The Lord Christ Jesus and told Him that I had no one to turn to for help. I told Him that I was tired of living, but that I wasn't about to give up on Him. I asked Him that if I gave it all to Him and let Him make the decisions on who to seek, that if He sent me to someone, that I would know that it wasn't my decision and that it was His. A few days later I received a call telling me to go to Phoenix. I went and was turned down by every Dr. in the building, however the Dr. that The Lord had chosen for me wasn't in the building at that time, so I waited around and asked quesions about who all was capable of doing the neccessary surgury that I desperatly needed. This man came in and called my name. He said that no one in the building was willing to treat me due to the severity of my injuries. However he said that he wasn't going to just leave me in such pain and unable to have the chance to hopefully walk again someday. I had a sixteen hour surgury the following day, and after eight years I am just now beginning to get around my house. Naturally I went from a wheelchair, to a walker, to using two canes and having chronic pain whether or not I was in bed or out of bed. I still suffer with chronic pain 24-7, but I am just now beginning to use one cane, even when I go outside. Naturally I have to be careful when getting around, and I have a weight limit of ten pounds, but I am beginning to get around a bit. Had I not listened to The Lord as I promised, I might be in the same shape, if not worse than if I hadn't listened to Him. So give yourself a chance and give God a chance to lead you beside the still waters. God is faithful and does not lie. God has His own schedule on the way He does things, so please be patient if you decide to lay your troubles in His hands. It surely wont hurt to give God a try, especially when man has given you no chance for recovery. I was told to learn to live in a wheelchair and be happy to be alive, but my Bible says that Jesus came to give us life, and life more abundantly. Please give this some thought. You have nothing to lose but time, and remember that patience is a virtue. I will keep you in my prayers, and May God Bless You Always............Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: