Re: HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Fri Jan 17 07:12:34 2003

Dearest Tonya, I am so very happy that you found a Dr. who seems so caring and that you are happy with. Sounds like he knows his stuff and is going to work with you onsolving your pain problem. I am very happy that you found him and are happy with him, and I am happy that you were treated with respect and dignity. Those kind of Dr.'s are a Godsend. I am so very pleased that you weren't stuck with one of these Dr.'s that just ignore you when you are in pain.It appears as if The Lord has heard my prayers and is sending you to the right people. Just keep your faith and contact me at any time, even if it is just to chat. I am a huge puppy lover as I have five Labradors, and a little Catahoula that sleep with me and watch over me like guardian angels.I am just So Very Happy For You!!! Let us give Thanks to The Lord, and to the Dr. for treating you so well. It is raining here and I hate to stay on the computer while it is raining, in case of a power surge. I have been through two bad power surges and had to replace this computer last April, and have a blown surge protector this year already. I Thank God for the warranty to get anything that gets blown replaced by the maker of my surge protector. Praise God For His Many Blessings!! I will keep you in my prayers and May God Give you a Safe and Blessed Day. Keep in touch as you can Dear. In His Love..................Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: