Re: HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Thu Jan 16 10:13:23 2003

Dear Dave,

I went to my doctor yesterday and told him about the pain that I've been experiencing on my right side when I go pee. He was very patient with me and let me talk to him about everything for an hour and then didn't charge me because as he said, "when I have to use my brain to figure something out, only then will I charge you again. You can come in any time if you are in pain and let's talk about it." I about fell on the floor!! What I did find out is that I have residual nerve damage from my many surgeries and also probably adhesions on my bladder, urithra and kidneys. I've had adhesions on my ovaries and intestines for years and had them removed 4 times, but never have I had them here. He told me that we can run some tests to rule out anything else and it could be passing some stones while adhesions are pulling on my urethra (sp) but he's almost positive that I have adhesions there just from reading over my last op notes. I also had printed out some of the pages from this site and showed to him about other things it could be. He took the time to read everything that I brought in and told me that he had already looked at this site because I had told him about it the last time I was in. He is a very busy doctor with a huge practice and yet he still found time to get familiar with this site. That meant a lot to me. Also I found out that he did his residency in D.C. and has a couple of friends that work on the FDA Board. He is going to ask around to see when Spray-Gel might be approved in the U.S. If I find out anything new, I will definately post it. As for now, I am still in lots of pain, but I found such hope. Although he doesn't think that the Spray-Gel will come out for another year or two...even up to 4 years, he gave me hope to hang in there for a while longer. What a wonderful doctor, and to think that I've never been treated with such respect and care from any other doctor that I've ever been too. WOW!!

I hope that this is uplifting to all that reads it. I pray that you have a great day, Dave. Thankyou for taking the time and energy to write to me. It's wonderful to have friends like you in here to talk to about my problems.

With Godly love, Tonya

>From: Littlerock29@aol.com
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com>
>Subject: Re: HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM?
>Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:44:13 -0600
>
> Dear Tonya, I am happy to hear that you are seeking your
>physicians
>advice on your pain and I wish you all the best in your diagnosis. You may
>also have a pinched nerve, however from what you have told me it sounds as
>if
>it may be more complicated than that and I pray that the Dr.'s can find out
>exactly where the pain is coming from. I will keep you in my prayers, and
>remember that we are here for you. May The Lord always bless you and give
>you
>peace. In HIS LOVE........Dave