Re: GOOD EVENING TO ALL, UPDATE ON OUR TISH

Mon Jan 13 09:01:09 2003

Tish,

hey there, I emailed your personal address, but also wanted to let you know here that You are in my thoughts and prayers. I have a really good friend here that has gone through the same thing. She had an ectopic pregnancy, and she had it removed laporoscopically ( i might add by the doc that says I am an addict). A week after her surgery, her left leg began to swell, and turn blue. She complained of severe pain also. Took her to the ER and she had a clot from the incision site, all the way down her leg.

The hospital here couldn't do anything for her, so sent her 60 miles away. She takes coumadin daily. She also has to have a protime, to check the coumadin level and the thickness of her blood. She does this on a monthly basis now. They could not dissolve the clot completely with heparin or anything else. I don't want you to panic, she is doing quite well, She had to have surgery to put stints in her veins to keep the blood flowing. Maybe if the docs there say they can't break up your clot, you can suggest this stint thing to them.

Hang in there honey, You are a great friend, Tell Richard to hang in there too. It is a comfort to all you family here knowing that he loves and cares for you so much.

Let me know how you are when you can

Love ya Tish

Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: