Ladies I Need Some Help

Sun Jan 12 15:35:19 2003

Hi to everyone, and I am sorry to have to ask anything of you but I find myself in need of some information. I have posted before and I am on the Quilt. I have a long history of very painful pelvic adhesions, I have been on pain meds-while doing the doctor, pain doctor, cat scan, etc... well you ladies certainly know the drill. Anyway I just came out of an 8 day stay in the hospital to have my gall bladder removed laparoscopicly. Since I have been home and catching up on all of the posts I have been seeing a lot on upper abdominal adhesions due to gall bladder surgery. I am truly panicked here! I live in pain every day, and go through a lot as i know you all do too. I know that I truly respect all of the ladies who post here and your courage to fight for a pain free day is my inspiration . I am very scared that since I know I am pron to the pelvic adhesions, does this mean I am definitely going to get them in my abdominal cavity? If I do can any of the surgeons that we talk about on the site help me? I live on Long Island in NY, I have been thinking about seeing DR. R but now I am wondering if I should wait out the abdominal thing and see what happens. I know this is a long post and I am sorry if I ramble but the thought of any more pain has me desperate and terrified. Thankyou for listening. Jackie Hedgspeth LI NY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: