All shook up!!

Fri Jan 10 16:41:35 2003

Dear folks, All the uproar back and forth regarding dr moore has really got me shaking. I realize that I am going to germany, to have surgery by a dr I have never met, by myself because i can;t find anyone to go with me, and he states only a 60% success rate for my type of problem, which is adhesions in the torso, not in the abdomen, and at times, I feel like this decision is insane. But I am so desperate for a chance to diminish pain and get back my life. I have had the pain constantly for three years, but only in my back, since Oct, it encircles my body. I have nothing to look forward to except day after day of the same as the day before. Falling further and further into depression and financial abyss; I am getting more and more worn down; I know you all can relate to that. I do not take narcotics because I already sleep 12 hours a nite from amytriptylene, and I sm foggy when I finally get up. I need reassurance that I am not grasping at straws. Do you think 60% sucess rate for my type of problem is high enough to risk it? thanks. mary Lou (very nervous)

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: