Who is going to Germany for surgery Jan 16,17

Tue Jan 7 10:36:03 2003

Hello folks, This is from me, Mary Lou, also known as "desperate". As some of you know, I have made he decision to go to Germany as soon as possible to have surgery by Dr. K. Someone sent me a message stating that three others are going over there for surgery on Jan 16, and Jan 17. Does anyone know who these three are and how I can get in touch with them? I am hoping to have my time there overlap with their time there, as I do not have a companion to stay with me in the apartment. I am having a plastic surgery, not a laporoscopy, in which they will undue my scar pull back as much skin as necessary, and remove the adhesions, spray gel the surfaces, and they resuture. I hope I will have time the day before surgery to go to the grocery and stock up the apt with food, because I do not think I will feel like venturing out for several days post-op. Three people have gone so far and all are now adhesion-free. As more and more go, eventually there will be a caravan of adhesion sufferers making the trip. Yes, It is expensive, but when I think of day after day of this continuous pain for the rest of my life, the thought overwhelms me. thanks. Mary Lou

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: