Blood in urine

Tue Dec 31 19:08:36 2002

My pain level went from staying at about a 4 to 5 to 9 and 10 the past couple of weeks and my pain meds were not working. The pain is in lower pelvic area and goes into my back, and around 3 in the morning a always wake up and have a strong urge to pee, when I go it is just a dribble and wind up having to stay up because i have to go to the bathroom every few minutes. I went to see my doctor yesterday and he thought maybe I had a bladder infection and did a urine test, it was negative for infection but he did find blood in my urine, he really don't think it is a kidney stone because it does not hurt when I pee. He is having a CT done just to be sure, but he thinks that it might be adhesions attaching to the part that goes from kidney to bladder or there is a chance my kidneys may be damaged. He would not really tell me much until after the CT. I am very concerned and scared of what it might be. He upped my Oxy to 80 mg and that only helps with the pain for a few hours and I have to take my other meds for break thru pain. Has this happen to anyone else and if so what happen. The pain is bad, it hurts no matter what I do.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: