Re: chocoholic - did myself in! Info

Sat Dec 28 12:28:52 2002

Regarding constipation: Besides drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day, I find that citracyl (avaiable at grocery and drug stores) works best for me. Do Not, I repeat DO NOT sit on the toilet and push for a long time, as it can cause hemoroids. It could also lead to a torn anal spincter, which happened to me a number of years ago, and I had to have three surgeries to correct it. It was horrible beyond words and I had to spend Dec through May mainly in the bathtub to heal the area.

Regarding this disorder of adhesions, I want to know how so many of you seem to stay positive. When I realize that it is for life, and that it only gets worse, never better, I hope for an early death. Did anyone see the movie "Frida". The movie didn;t explain what she died from. I think she died of adhesions and pain. It is great to find out there there is a real, valid, physical reason for our pain, but then what? I myself am so exhausted from chronic pain, I don;t know what to do, as I seem to have already tried everything.Thanks. Mary Lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: