Re: FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER.... LIGHT A CANDLE AND LEAVE A PRAYER

Fri Dec 20 19:51:46 2002

To Our Dear Dear Jo and for all Sufferers of adhesions everywhere.. I myself have lit my candle..and so have my children and all of my loved ones..and i have said my prayer..on this day the 20th of December 2002! Dear Heavenly Father..Thank You For Loving us all enough to give us Your Beloved Son..who is the reason..for the celebration this time of year.. And dear Lord i light this candle and pray this prayer for all who suffer from ARD..so that we all might be free of this terrible burden of pain one...day. dear Lord i know that through you all things great or small can be conquered. And i know in my soul that one day we will all be free of pain all pain.. I just pray that you see fit to make it sooner ..i know you are a loving God and you do not wish for us to be in pain..but that there is a reason for everything...please lord just give us all the strength and the fortitude to keep on fighting..until the day that we are all free of pain. And Lord I thank you for my family..and i ask that you give them strength and peace..and Lord help them to be strong and happy people...and i thank youfor giving me such a loving and caring family..and also for my family at IAS....and Bombobeach...and for the people who so lovingly and freely provide these places for all who suffer from ARD to come and to share and to help each other all we can. And Lord My Wish For Christmas this year is this...i would ask that you give me the strength and the wisdom to help each and every brother or sister in this world that needs my help...and Lord if i could take away the pain of all of my ARD sisters and Brothers..i would ask you now Lord to give me each of their pain...i will gladly take it all. Lord please see fit to give us all a peaceful and joyous holiday..please Lord just let us all have a little time..free of pain to spend with our families... In His Precious name AMEN.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: