Please Disregard: request to join famous_quotes

From: Tracy [IAS Administrator] (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Dec 18 16:57:28 2002

At 18 Dec 2002, Yahoo! Groups Notification wrote: >
>Hello,
>
>You recently asked to join the famous_quotes group.
>Because you are already a member of this group, your request will
>not be processed.
>

To everyone reading the message board or digest version of this message:

Please note that Yahoo has been contacted, yet again, to request this message stop being added to our message board. My last contact with Yahoo showed the resolution as assigning a case number and sending a survey to ask me to tell a 3rd party what a wonderful job they did on handling my request. There was never any reply from Yahoo when I asked -- "what did you do for me?". I guess the receipt of the same request to join this group -- is my answer.

So, off went an email to the Support group (again). Asking, very clearly, to follow up on this matter. If not, I'd be happy to escalate my request directly up to the CEO of Yahoo. I sure hope they don't send yet another survey!

I indicated that the time spent with repeated attempts and the people involved to handle my request, deleting the message from our message board archives and more; was time better spent on handling the support needs of our members and visitors to the IAS.

I hope you will be patient as I try to get this constant notification from appearing on our message board. Also, please do not reply directly to the email address: notify@yahoogroups.com

--
Tracy Joslin
IAS Administrator
tracy.joslin@adhesions.org

Neither the IAS, Synechion, Dr. Wiseman or any other representative offers medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: