Re: I can't do this no more ....

Tue Dec 17 18:48:45 2002

Pascale,

Hi sweety, I just read your post and you have me worried. I know how awful this pain can get. I have been going through this for 8 years and just now getting meds to help. I am only 30. I am gonna tell you what my hubby tells me. He says" Honey, you know that the GOD would never let you deal with something that you can't handle." I believe that. I also think I ended up dealing with this to help educate other people. Adhesions has ruined my life also, but I can not let it stop me and neither can you. I know it seems hopeless at times, but we are here to help you. All of us on the board love and care about you.

Where do you live? I am in Wyoming. I just sent stuff to the legislature to see if we can get this stuff recognized. I do think that is why I have this problem. There are times I don't think I can handle it anymore either. Prayer is one of the best medicines of all time, through it all upon our creator and he will help you, never doubt that. If anything adhesions has made my faith stronger.

I love you and feel free to email me personally any time, I am always here. lindalaramie@yahoo.com

Take care and hang in there

Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: