Bobbi/Sugarbear

Tue Dec 17 17:31:20 2002

Dear Bobbi:

There's no need to say sorry for posting how you are feeling. That is one of the main functions of this forum (the way I see it).

Bobbi, we need to have a place to come to where we can speak (or type) our fears, challenges, disappointments, victories etc. I feel that the IAS and Bombobeach forums are such places. Although we may not have been in the particular situation that you are in right now, we've all been in circumstances (due to these damned adhesions) that make us feel hopeless. Please believe me, you are not alone....

I grew up in a small farming community, and there were times that our parents must have wondered if there would be any Christmas at all. As a kid, sometimes the lack of gifts sucked, but we always knew that we were loved. Perhaps a card for each child, with your wish for them written inside may help? I know that you want to buy them the things they've been wanting, but Bobbi, I think that as long as your kids know that they are loved, they will remember THAT much more than any tangible gift that you could possibly buy for them.

I do continue to pray for you.

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days. Clare

At Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Sugarbear110263@aol.com wrote: >
>I want to apologize for my post yesterday. I didn't mean to bring anyone
>down, I was jsut feeling sorry for myself about the holidays and needed to
>get it out. Myself can handle no Christmas but how do I explain it to 7 kids
>that they won't be getting Christmas. My mother-in-law tried contactine the
>charaties in this area and they have helped until they can't help anymore. I
>am very sorry to drop my problems on any of ya'll. Please forgive me.
>Love and Hugs, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: