Re: Home from the hospital

Tue Dec 17 17:24:39 2002

Please be careful with the use of Oxycontin. I just got home from the hospital after withdrawls from the stuff it wasn't fun and will still deal with some of the symptoms. I know the pain is great but, it you can find anyother med but the hards stuff. Biofeedback really does help as I am back on my schedule with that. God Bless and I hope your pain gets better

Sugarbear110263@aol.com wrote:I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got out of the hospital on Wed. I'm just not feeling like being online yet. The Doc's have told me that there is nothing that they can do for me. I got into pain managment. The started me on 40 mg of Oxycontin twice a day, a 100 mg of Tranzadone at bedtime, Vicodin ES, 2 every 4 hours for breakthrough pain and Lidocaine patches. I'm not familiar with the Lidocaine patch so any info any of ya'll have about it , I would really appreciate it. My pain is a little better today, but I'm having real problems with nausea and dizziness. I'll write more later. BUt the Doc said with all that this last Surgeon did to screw me uo, I was in really bad shape, he even told me that I could die from this so I am having a really hard time dealing with this all. Thanks for all you love and support.&n! bsp; Love and Hugs, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: