Update.....

Fri Dec 13 17:22:00 2002

Hello to all IAS members,

As you all know I do not post often...my lifestyle is very busy....I life & work a farming property in Western Australia & we are extremely busy. At present we are trying to harvest our crops - a very full on job! The drought has hit us badly & we have to cart water from a standpipe some 10kms from out home. We need to source out at least 5000 gals of water each day for our stock. Our house water has also dried up as well, so we no longer have the luxuary of long showers, let alone being able to use the air con. The past few days have been extremely hot with tempertures being in the high 30c's - last thursday it was over 40c & a dreadful day with hot winds blowing from the north. The dust is just terrible.

Anyway enough about that. I wanted to give everyone an update on whats happening... as posted earlier I have Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis...a rare live diease.

Well on Monday the 16th I am to have my liver biospy, which hopefully will give my docs some answers.

I am frightened & scarred & I ask you to remember me in your prayers & thoughts so as all will go alright for me.

I hope that everyone is not suffering to much pain and that you are coping with the necessary Christmas preparations.

Cheers for now

Annie

--
Annie H

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: