Dr.Krunchinski/Great success/Sally Grigg

Wed Dec 4 11:01:18 2002

Dear sweet friends, It's way past time I went on line and let you all know that my trip to Dr. Kruchinski, near Franfurt, Germany was a great success, its not his fault that my appendix burst leaving me so sick. I was adhesion free because of his skills as a surgeon, his gasless method (evidently the cardon dioxide gas that everyone uses in America causes the cells to start disintergrating and from this decay you can see under an electron microscope the adhesions start forming immediately using blood in the abdomen to grow). He uses a simple little harmless device to raise the abdomen wall and then he used 6 kits of spray gel. After a week I could feel that they were gone plus he went back in and took pictures. A glowing, pink adhesion free abdomen. I was estatic to say the least. Thank you Dr. Kruchinski, his lovely, kind, smart wife, Shirli, and wonderful nurse, Michaela, who gave of her time and life so freely to make us comfortable. I'll write another email as soon as I get the energy giving tips to travelers. And yes, you can email me, but remember I'm not a doctor.

To have a friend, be a friend. To be part of this board, reach out and try to comfort someone else, even though you yourself suffer. Remember, we are not doctors, just people who suffer from adhesions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: