Re: I'M HOME/11/30/02 Sally Grigg

Mon Dec 2 12:23:22 2002

Dear Sally, Im somewhat new to the board. Maybe you have seen me around.

I am so interested in your story. I am going to Germany January 15 th for surgery with Dr. Kruschinski,my lead surgeon will be Dr. Reich from Pennslyvania.

How long after your surgery did you develop the appendecitis? And what did you have done, did they do it laproscopically, remove the appendix, that is?

What a terrible break for you. I hope you heal well, and suffer no more damage from the appendectomy.

I have already had an appendectony when I had my hysterectomy. Three years after that surgery I had a laparotomy for a total bowel obstruction caused by adhesions, in the right froin area where the appendix once was.

Since that surgery in March of this year, adhesion pain has ruled my life. So that is why my best chance is Germany. They may have to do a bowel resection this time, they wont know till they get in there.

How was your whole Germany experience? Outside of what has recently happened to you,good? There are many things that cannot be forseen.,uunfortunately...........I mean I still have a gallbladder.....watch it go shortly after this surgery, but you know you just do the best you can do for yourself at any given time. Time and unforseen circumstances befall us all.I Wishing you a speedy and adhesion free recovery,

New Friend, April

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: