Re: Even more problems!!!

Sun Nov 24 15:46:31 2002

Hi all Sorry i have not written sooner just been so tried seems i have a few good days were i can do anything and after that i get very tried were i need to sleep for days.i went to my sergen on friday and im telling him that i know that the adhesions are back in full.i can feel them growing inside this time its hitting my bladder and of cause my colon again .the only way i can move my bowels is latitives if i dont take at least 6 at a time i will not go i take them every three days i ask him if ths is ok he said for me it is cause i have a lot of trouble moving .and it takes alot of things befour i move it took to gallons of go light last time he wants to try to get me off the pain meds i tell him i can not do that i will not be able to live day to day with the pain and he really dont want to do sergery until he gets which he is trying to get the spray gel he told me there is study in us that are using it on a tril basic.the pain gets so bad were i cry and just want to die .i dont know if i can wait for that i might just have to go in for more surgry just to rid the pain for a bit .its been a little over a month from my last sergery .i also ask him if there is anything instant when the pain hits bad he said no only iv in the hospital at this point its like i rather be in the hospital on iv rather then laying around in so much pain and feeling sick i cant stand the smell of food nor do i enjoy anything anymore.i have lost a lot of weight .im on the patches 150 which only works for about two days not three and i have demeral im on to which takes a while to get in to the body befour it works .i take finigen cause i feel so nursush all the time.the pain is mainly on my right lower side and i can feel it moving up i told him i know the adhestions are growing fast and and more .i just dont know what to do anymore at this point .i do drink alot of water and oj and most every day i swell up cause im not peeing as i should so i take water pills which help sometimes .and as for feeling cold all the time then all of a sudden im sweat .i just needed to let this out i hope all of you are doing better and at least feeling pain less from time to time ,as anyone been told they have fibromyalger that i was told i had about 5 years now .i feel like im 90 and sick when i should feel like 35 and healty .what gets me most is they say well your blood work looks good i tell them i wish i feel as it looks well hope there is hope for a cure with this but as of this date adestions not many know how to treat or what too well best to all alaina -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Sunday, November 24, 2002 03:40:53 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Even more problems!!! Cherryl, Today is even worse. I am so in my own little world. I just have this awful feeling that something real bad is happening to me. I really think my time is running out, and I am so scared. I don't know what to think or what to do. Everyone has noticed the changes in me. I think Ed is very frustrated that I've been to so many Drs., and get worse. I get so envious of women I know of that have had hysts, and don't have a-- single problem. I am so tired of this, and I am slowly starting to give up on getting better. I cried so hard this afternoon that I wanted to be with my mom. I miss her so much. I curled up on the floor and cried so much for her. When I look at myself in the mirror, it is an awful sight. I look twice my age. Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: <Koolinsask@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 10:06 PM Subject: Re: Even more problems!!!

--
> Millie, I don't have anyone here either! Thank God for this site is
> right!!!!! And don't ever tell yourself you deserve what you get! You
don't
> deserve this one bit, none of us do! Men can't handle women crying, I
think
> sometimes they may feel helpless! If they don't try to understand, that
can
> be a problem though!!!! My husband gets mad at me, and I usually tell him
> where to go! He has no right, nor does he have a clue how i truly feel! I
> have learned to take no shit from anyone! Especially those who don't even
try