Re: Even more problems!!!

Fri Nov 22 21:03:14 2002

Cherryl, Same boat, here. Did you get to read my posts on the latest? He sent me to xray this a.m. and he said there wasn't much stool in the films. But I feel awful. I went some, but that horrible feeling is right back. He told me to do stool softeners, but I wonder if they will help, because when I took half a bottle of mag citrate on Sunday, it didn't do much. Hard time passing loose stools. I feel lousy right now. I agree...all I want is to live again!!! My husband isn't happy at all with me, but I cannot help the way I am feeling. I think maybe it's hard for men to understand what we're going through. And he has to listen to me think the worst, as well as listen when I cry. Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Koolinsask@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:41 PM Subject: Re: Even more problems!!!

> Millie, hi, I fully understand your termoil! X-prep, is something they
give > patients before going in for a series of bowel tests. It may be similiar
to > what you have taken, it cleans you right out, or is suppose to! I live in
> Canada.....no, i have never had an obstruction yet! I am having a dreadful
> time still......i am now feeling so sick to my stomach, however, i am
passing > gas....i hope that is a good sign! Please, keep me posted on how things
are > going, we are in the very same boat,i am so scared!!! I have a job
interview > tomorrow, good god! I just don't think it's a wise decision anymore! All i
> want is to live again...........
>
> Praying for you Millie
> Cherryl
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: