Trip to Germany

Wed Nov 20 06:55:33 2002

Dear All, I am doing a little better since the change in my pain meds. As most of you know, I am trying to raise the funds to go to Germany for surgery. What you don't know is, I plan to go to Duisburg, not Frankfurt. Having surgery with Dr Korell and the Spray Gel, is my only hope of becoming adhesion pain free. I am not putting down anyone that chooses to go to Frankfurt. I am choosing Dr Korell for several reasons. One is the cost. It is less expensive. I have also been to him before. I had Intergel used on me during my surgery in Nov 2000. At my 2nd look lap, I had 50% reduction & came home knowing I would have 15-30% reformation. Also, there has been mentioned that Dr Korell doesn't lysis the small bowels. I have a letter from him, assuring us that he does infact lysis the small bowel. He had to lysis my small bowel the first time I saw him in Nov 2000. Dr Korell is a wonderful Dr and a wonderful man. He actually came to the airport in Dusseldorf to pick me up! I have not found a Dr like that here in the states! Choosing a surgeon is very important! Dr Korell will do everything in his power to get anyone adhesion pain free, especially operating on the small bowel. If you have any questions about this, I have kept the letter from Dr Korell stating he does lysis the small bowel. love to all robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: