Re: clarification

Sun Nov 17 21:25:31 2002

Karen, You are correct!!

In June 1998 I posted my story for the very first time at the Healthseek.com forum - which is no longer on the Internet as of January 2001.

In October 1998 - while I was in the process of doing research on one of the Search Engines, I couldn't believe my eyes!! - I SAW MY STORY ON THE INTERNET...for everyone to read!!!!

I had no idea how it got there; and I had no idea how to have it removed! There was only one alternative left!! I decided to leave my story on the Internet. This decision became the best therapy "in the world" for me!!

In my story I mentioned that I was willing to share some of the best websites I had found about adhesions. Over a period of about three years - as people from around the world read my story on the Internet - I received more than 1,000 emails (Not all at once, thank goodness!!), from people who had read my story!!

When I decided to "leave my story on the Internet", I have met some of the nicest people in the world, literally speaking. So many expressed their gratitude for my willingness to share information with them - and a side benefit for me was that these POSTIVE MESSAGES enabled me to block the full effect of pain messages from reaching my brain - a wonderful example of the mind-body connection!!

I'm just sharing from my experience.

Helen D.

~ ~ ~ ~

At Sun, 17 Nov 2002, kann wrote: >
>Once your story is "posted", it is no longer your private story. It beco es
>public
>domain. I think that need to be clarified to eveyone.
>karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: