Re: PLEASE READ!

Sun Nov 17 09:39:22 2002

At Sun, 17 Nov 2002, cindy shruhan wrote: >
>At Sat, 16 Nov 2002, K Nygren wrote:
>>
>>Karen,
>>I don't mean to be the one that causes problems, and I really try to follow all of the rules set up by Tracy and Dr. Wiseman, but I have REAL issues with this one. No one and I mean NO ONE owns my story except me....even if it is posted on the quilt. If someone is going to take ownership of my story besides myself then it will be removed. I can understand not being able to use all of the statistics and other information that has been gathered by Dr. Wiseman or others....but, our stories belong to NO ONE. It is very difficult for me to print up my story without a printer, yet alone get out and mail it. My story is on a number of sites. I am sure the others won't care if you take it from them.
>>
>>Karla
>>
>>**Soaring with my angel**
>>
>>http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001
>>http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven
>
>GOOD MORNING KAREN, PLEASE KNOW IM SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING SO QUICKLY
>TO THE OPRAH THINGIE, AND IM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH MY FRIEND KARLA,
>THIS IS OUR LIFE, OUR STORY'S, AND THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON THAT CAN SAY
>DIFFERENT..WE POST THIS INFO TO HELP, AND ITS MY INTENTIONS TO GET MY
>STORY OUT, AND WHAT EVER IT TAKES YOU LET ME KNOW, I WILL RE=WRITE, AND
>OVER NIGHT IT, I ALSO TRY TO FOLOW ALL RULES, BUT YOUR TALKING ABOUT US
>NOW,AND PERSONALLY I THINK WE NEED TO TRY THIS..GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL
>YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS, AND I PRAY TO GOD IT REACHES SOMEONE OUT THERE,
>THAT CAN TRULY HELP US, GO GIRL..LOVE YA CINDY SHRUHAN
>
>--
>I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...
>

HI KARLA, IF I HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS POSTING PREVIOUSLY FORGIVE ME, I JUST CANT GET OVER ALL THIS FUSS, IT GOES ON, AND ON...I HAVE READ THE IAS RULES, OVER, AND OVER, AND I AGREE THAT OUR STORY'S ARE OUR'S, IF WE OFFER THEM TO GET HELP, THEN THEY SHOULD GO, IF WE SAY ITS OK, THEN IT SHOULD BE OK, I DONT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS, BUT IM WITH YOU...HOW ARE WE GONNA GET ASNWERS FOR OUR NEXT GENERATIONS OF WOMEN, IF WE DONT START THE FIGHT NOW...WE CANT SIT HERE, AND JUST EMAIL, WE HAVE TO DO MORE..IM TRYING TO GET OUT SENATOR LETTERS, AND LETTERS TO OFFICAL GOVERNMENTS, MAYBE TO BLIND EYES, BUT IM TRYING..THATS ALL WE CAN DO MY FRIEND..BUT IM WITH ON THIS ONE..LOVE YOU TONS..CINDY SHRUHAN

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: