Re: PLEASE READ!

Sat Nov 16 19:53:56 2002

Karla, I totally agree with you. Tracy told me that I would need written permission from each person to use their story, and I have gotten that. Today, however, it was brought to my attention that that is not how the web site reads. So, I went to the site and it does say in fine print that I need written permission from Synechion for ANY documents on that site-- I don't have that. I don't want something that should be a blessing to come back and bite me in the butt! I have not had anything negative from Tracy or Dr. Wiseman---but I do appreciate the person that e mailed me and said, You may have some problems here." Believe me, it is a lot more work for me also!! I know your story in particular is lengthy, and rightly so, it is hard to condense what you have been through--just like my daughter. More than that, I don't want everyone to start condensing their stories. I don't want you to have to re-write your story just for this project, but I am also, at this point, at a loss as what to do!! I am open to suggestions!! Also, has anything like this been done before?? I have had people tell me they have written letters, but maybe they have not all joined together.??? Remember, I am NEW, so I am getting a lot of feedback. karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, November 16, 2002 08:35:21 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: PLEASE READ! Karen, I don't mean to be the one that causes problems, and I really try to follow all of the rules set up by Tracy and Dr. Wiseman, but I have REAL issues with this one. No one and I mean NO ONE owns my story except me....even if it is posted on the quilt. If someone is going to take ownership of my story besides myself then it will be removed. I can understand not being able to use all of the statistics and other information that has been gathered by Dr. Wiseman or others....but, our stories belong to NO ONE. It is very difficult for me to print up my story without a printer, yet alone get out and mail it. My story is on a number of sites. I am sure the others won't care if you take it from them.
--

Karla 

**Soaring with my angel** 

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 
http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD id=INCREDIFOOTER width="100%">
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD width="100%"></TD>
<TD id=INCREDISOUND vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD>
<TD id=INCREDIANIM vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BODY></HTML>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: