Fw: I'll be there

Sat Nov 16 19:42:28 2002

>----- Original Message -----
From: Nancy E. Hale To: april_macleod@hotmail.com ; glicks@mfx.net ; Chrissy492@aol.com ; Luckylady379@msn.com ; revdav@mfx.net ; SkinDay@aol.com ; Hchalm@aol.com ; janet7k@aol.com ; creative@enter.net ; tstruck@nbnet.nb.ca ; jarmen@ncounty.net ; joanne@bombobeach.com ; karenklahr@houlton.com ; ifirgit@yahoo.com ; minimandii@hotmail.com ; donwar@nbnet.nb.ca ; milliem@citlink.net ; pkntz@nbnet.nb.ca ; robynbtt@yahoo.com ; Rowdyladyrose@aol.com ; LostCst@mcn.org ; waycool@cqnet.com.au ; manna_23@hotmail.com ; csheedy@netcom.ca ; DollyPollysMom@aol.com ; Suzem@myplace.net.au ; jcbprincess@hotmail.com ; drkris@frognet.net ; Ccryder752@aol.com ; Chillyb@excite.com ; sweetlovin2u2002@hotmail.com ; hipJAYNIE@webtv.net ; alsal@bigpond.net.au ; Msvirgo9459@netzero.com ; sybylsmom@msn.com ; kehoffman@chibardun.net ; nesbittan@yahoo.com ; monkopen@wn.com.au ; browkenwing@msn.com ; gingin99@comcast.net Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 9:48 AM Subject: I'll be there

I'll Always Be There

In times of trouble, in times of need, if you are feeling SAD, You can count on me.

I will give you a wink, until you smile, give you a hug , and stand by your side.

I'll be there for you till the end,

I'll always and forever, be your friend!

INSTANTLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS, YOU MUST SEND IT TO AT LEAST 10 FRIENDS, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU!

GOOD LUCK!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: