Re: Adhesions on Bladder???

Sat Nov 16 08:07:40 2002

Sarah, Usually with an infection, there is "pain" associated with the attempt to urinate--I notice you didn't mention pain. Some doctors say what you are experiencing can be caused from cystitis of the bladder. However, yes, adhesions can cause those problems too--if they are attaching and pulling. You do need help-we know that--please call your doctor and ask to talk to the nurse, let her know you are miserable-- regardless of all your surgeries--you need help. Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, November 16, 2002 02:51:55 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Adhesions on Bladder??? I've recently begun to have problems with my bladder, thinking that I have to go to the bathroom, when I actually don't. I'm thinking that either I have a bladder infection, or but most likely I've got adhesions. But, since there is no way that a doctor will do another surgery on me after having so many laparoscopy's and a hysterectomy, is there any way of knowing if these problems are being caused by just an infection? I'm ready to go crazy going to the bathroom every 1/2 hour. I know when I get up that very little will come out, but I feel like my bladder is completly full, and if I don't get to the toilet soon, I will leak! Any answers would be appreciated!
--

Hope everyone is having a pain free weekend!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: