Re: Whats going on with me.

Fri Nov 15 12:36:05 2002

Dear Robin, Please let me know when you go in for surgical procedures. I am a people person and am concerned when one of my brothers or lovely sisters go in for surgury. The reason I ask is that surgury requires more extensive talks with God and my prayers before I go to bed just wont cover a surgical procedure as much as my prayers for everyone in this group. I know that God listens to all of my prayers and he is there to see you through. But I need a little notice that you are going in to have surgury because these surgeons only have a liscence to practice girl! I need to spend some special time with God for you or anyone else that is going to have someone go in and practice on them. It is none of my bussiness, but I would like to know so I can say an extra special prayer for you or anyone else having surgury. I do'nt need the details, I just ned to know that you are laying your life in a practioneers hands so I can ask God to look after you as a special request. I dont mean to be nosy, nor do I need to be all up in your business, but please just send me a note that Hey you ,I am having surgury and could use an extra special prayer. That's all you need to let me know unless you care to let me know more. Please forgive me for being in your business, but I do care and will get down on my knees for an extra special prayer for you or anyone else who is having surgury. And let me tell you, it is really hard for me to get up and down on my knees, but I will go into special prayer for anyone in this group because I want to be like Jesus and I love you. I want to ask Jesus to see you through because of my love for the human race, and especially for those who are in pain and must have surgury. I have'nt had anyone by my side during the last eight to ten surguries, but I have had people from out of state pray for me as I am in surgury, and I feel the peace of God at hand. No it's not the drugs, because it takes a cabinet full of drugs to knock me out after all of the pain meds that I am on. When I have surgury, I get a special cocktail because I have awakened in the middle of a few surgical procedures. Last June, I had a surgury and the doctor asked me to tell him when my arm got to burning to the point that I could'nt bear it anymore. I did'nt know what he had in mind, but I had awakened from the last surgury that he had done. Anyways, I said there must be something wrong because my arm is burning and I am wide awake. He said tell me when you cant bear it anymore, and I said ok I will. Pretty soon I said thats enough, somethings wrong. The last thing i heard was ok take the kink out and whap I was gone. He wanted to make sure that I did'nt wake up and ask any questions during the surgury. I have had so many surguries that I look forward to the anesthesia. At least I can get a bit of good sleep and I don't feel any pain for an hour or so. When you get to feeling better, please let me know how you are doing.Don't want to seem to be nosy, I just care about you and hope that all went well and that you got a bit of relief from the procedure. Well I'll let you rest and I will pray for you as I love to do. Hope to hear from you soon. Remember that God loves you and we do too. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: