Re: Help

Fri Nov 15 11:53:10 2002

Honey, when the doctors think, or say that they are through with you, do'nt ffret it so. Remember that they only have a liscense to practice medicine, and there are those that just practice and really have no idea just what they are doing. Find you a new doctor who is caring and will listen to you. Tell him,or her how bad the pain is and then listen to their feedback. If they really care enough to help you, then you will know that you have found a decent doctor. I got just as frusterated as you seem to be, as I started in Oklahoma City, went to Enid, went to Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic, and to make a long story short I went to every physican in Oklahoma and the surrounding states before I was about to give up. Finally I sat down and bowed my head and said God I will look no more, You are going to have to lead me to whoever it is that You want me to see. Within two weeks I had my answer and was on my way to Phoenix Arizona, the last place that i had ever thought about looking, but I never looked. A friend took my medical records and faxed them to the Barrows Clinic, and wa wa, I found a surgeon who was willing to risk my life and his reputation in order to help me. Now this was on a spinal cord injury, but there are doctors that we have'nt heard of who are willing to be ridiculed by their peers for attempting to help us in our greatest time of need. But the main point, is that sometimes we have to give up and say God I cant do this without your help, and I do'nt lnow where to turn, so I am laying it all in your hands. Just as we are willing to lay our life in a surgeons hands, we should be more concrned about laying our lives in the hands of our creator God. I was begging to die because I was bedfast and couldnt walk, my kidneys were shut down and my insides were so messed up that it looked as if I had been shot point blank with a 12 gage shotgun. I almost took my own life because of the frusteration and pain, but God sent an Angel to ask me to lay my life in Gods hands just as I was about to end it all. I thought that i was dreaming, but it was'nt so and I became afraid of my cowardly actions that i was about to go through, and gave it to God. I am here today to tell you that it worked out for the best. I was in intensive care for over a month and I had the best treatment that I had ever recieved in any hospital, and was surprised by the outcome. I still have chronic pain and i have had several surguries since, but it was as if when I turned it all over to God, that He opened doors to the most caring and loving doctors and surgeons. So please dont give up, give it to God and let him give you the answers and quit beating your brains out looking for something that you may never find, without God. I am prayong for you as always, and not only does your family here as a group care, but God cares more than you could ever imagine. The mind cannot comprehend the good things that god has in store for us, if we only believe that He answers prayer and are willing to ask . Jesus said that unless we become as little childern, we shall not inherit the kingdom. Be as a small child, full of questions and ask, and you will recieve. I believe this with all of my heart because it happened to me. My fingers are numb and it takes a lot to type because of the nerve damage, but I want you to know that god does listen, and he does care, or I would havenot taken the time to type what I have just told you. Doctors are only men, but God is the creator and will lead us to the answers, if we will let Him. May God Lead Your Life From Today, and From now on. Man loves, but God loves more than man even knows how to love. My puppies know how to love better than I know how to love. So please give it some thought and let God lead the way. You will find the pearl of great price if you only lay your troubles in His hands. We al love you, and my puppies do too, but God is LOVE Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: