Re: millie

Thu Nov 14 17:51:54 2002

Hi, Karen, I am so beyond upset that it isn't funny. Things are getting a lot worse for me, and I am at wit's end. I can hardly even pass very tiny loose stool or gas, and it's getting worse. I can hardly eat. I called the gastro who did the test, and his receptionist said they hadn't gotten the report,yet. I called the place where it was done, and the woman said they did fax it to him. I told her that I am in even worse shape, and asked for an appointment, only to be told "he has no hours on Friday, and the next available appointment is NEXT Thursday, and by then he'll have results to go over with you." Yesterday morning, there was a big chunk of barium, stuck. I took milk of mag twice, and got very little results. Then last night I went to an e.r. and told them what was happening. The dr. sent me for xrays and claimed there was very little barium in there. I am getting even worse. Then I called my ex gastro, who agreed to see me on Nov.26. I told his wife that I am worse, and wolud like to be seen sooner. She said she'd tell him. I got a call from her saying, "Dr. hasn't seen you in awhile and he thinks it's best you see your family Dr. Karen, by the time anyone believes me, it will be too late, seriously. My husband has had it with all of them. I am to the point I cannot eat much, as I know nothing much is passing. Wish I had better news. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: kann To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 9:42 AM Subject: millie

Hi Millie,

Sounded like you test did not too bad after all. Did you find out any results or have to wait on the doctor? As soon as my eyes opened yesterday, I immediately thought of you--covered up my head and prayed for you!! Anxious to hear your results. Love, Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: