Re: Whats going on with me.

Thu Nov 14 17:30:59 2002

In a message dated 11/14/02 4:12:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, rmasse2333@aol.com writes:

> let

Robin M, Like you also the steriod helps me also some, But all the Docters I go to are so reluctant to give them to me any more because of the side effects of them, cause now I have deteriating of the spine & they say to much steriods will do this, but they do help also with pain,With the pain meds as a combination!!! Has Adhesions made you anenmic yet??? Thats something new with me, I have been feeling so run down lately, tired, swollen fingers & ankles, headaches, Just feel exhausted & they have been drawing my blood weekly & it is showing that I'm becoming anemic!!!!!!!!!! Just wondered if anyone else has this one too. The docters think its because of having the endometreiosios & Adhesions and all the stress that they put on all my abdominal organs, especially the intestines and my bladder!!!!!! Well sweety I hope all goes well with your sleep study, I will be praying for you....God Bless ......... Love & Hugs Thinking of you, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: