Re: Frankfurt, Germany offers the best chance......Eileen and Others

Thu Nov 14 14:27:54 2002

At Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>Dear Eileen,
>
>Your best chance to become adhesion-free is at Frankfurt, Germany. Lisa Graven Lilylover5555@aol.com is the Patient Advocate for Frankfurt patients. Please contact Lisa for information about seeking surgery with Dr. Daniel Kruschinski at Frankfurt.
>
>As you consider the possibility of seeking surgery at Frankfurt, you--and everyone else, who reads this message--needs to know that NO surgeons - including the best laparoscopic surgeons in the world--can guarantee his/her patient will be adhesion-free (and pain-free) following an adhesiolysis procedure. Dr. Kruschinski offers his patients "the best chance".
>
>To learn more about what is offered at Frankfurt, go to: http://www.EndoGyn.com/
>
>I hope you find this helpful.
>
>In Friendship,
>
>--
>Helen Dynda (Hoffman, MN USA)
>
>~ ~ ~ ~
>
>From: Eileen (satintigerpr@yahoo.com); Tue Nov 12 17:08:52 2002
>
>I might be wrong but the doctor said Spray Gel, he probably thinks it's the same thing as Intergel and believe me if this product hasn't been approved in the US, certantly it's not here in Puerto Rico. Do you know when it will be approved in the US? It's good news to hear that people that has had Spray Gel hasn't had reformation.... that's what I need ASAP! Karla, what amount of money are we talking here, can you give me an estimate? Can you give me more info because seriously I'm looking forward to this trip to stop this misery. Thank you for the info Sweetie. God Bless. Eileen
>

DEAR HELEN, JUST SAW THIS POSTING TO OUR SWEET EILEEN, AND ONCE AGAIN I THANK YOU FROM MY HEART, AS I LAY FLAT IN MY BED, THIS IS A LATE POSTING, BUT MY HEART THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP..LOVE CINDY SHRUHAN.................... cindyandbobby@webtv.net

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: