Re: SALLY GRIGG IS GREATLY IN NEED OF OUR PRAYERS!!!!!

Wed Nov 13 13:15:20 2002

At Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >Dearest Helen,

Please let Sally know how concerned and worried we are about her. Please let her know that I will send my special "Guardian Angel" to her bedside. My father died April 12, 2003 and he is my Guardian Angel and has taken good care of me. I have asked God to send him to help Sally because she is in God's hands now. I will pray and be thinking of her. Please keep us informed of her progress. We do care!!!

--
Lynn Creacy
jlcreacy@gte.net

>To all International Adhesions Society friends, > >I just received some very sad and unfortunate news from Sally Grigg (lostcst@mcn.org) via AT&T. This was a recorded message so what I say in this messages is all I know (and remember) at this time. > >SALLY IS GREATLY IN NEED OF OUR PRAYERS!!!! > >For those who do not know Sally: Sally recently returned from Frankfurt, Germany so happy with the results of her surgery!! > >On October 25th she had a successful adhesiolysis with Dr. Kruschinski. Her recovery had been progressing nicely...until she developed appendicitis!!! > >If I remember correctly, Sally said she was in the hospital for 3 days before having surgery. Unfortunately, Sally had to have a laparotomy - and her surgeon cut her " from stem to stern!!!!!" Her appendix had ruptured - causing pus to cover all of her internal organs. > >[ Note: When a person's appendix ruptures, the contents (pus) within the inflammed appendix flow throughout the abdominopelvic cavity. A ruptured appendix is an emergency situation - and there is the grave possibility that the patient could develop peritonitis. If not peritonitis, there is the very real possibility of " adhesions forming everywhere!"] > >Sally told me that Dr. Kruschinski was in contact (by phone) with Sally's surgeon - and that he guided her surgeon through Sally's surgery. I only hope and pray that Sally's surgeon was able to follow Dr. Kruschinski's directions - to give Sally the best chance for the least amount of adhesion-formation. No SprayGel could be used - so I wonder if her surgeon used a barrier of any kind. > >Sally needs to know that her ARD friends are doing what they can to help her through this very difficult time in her life. Please remember Sally in your prayers - and with your " Get well wishes." You can either post your " Get Well Wishes " here or send them to Sally at her email address (above). Thank you one and all!! > >Love, Helen D.

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: