Re: Hi...Just came back from the doctor and guess what !

Tue Nov 12 19:51:32 2002

Eileen, EEERRRRRRR!!!!!! I am so angry at your doctor! I understand FULLY you spending money to hear the same thing over!! DUH!! Did you tell him, "Tell me something I don't know??" I wish I lived next door to you, I'd go with ya. Is there any way you can get to another doctor that is recommended by this board?? Pleas e me at stew@cowtown.net karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 02:58:17 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Hi...Just came back from the doctor and guess what ! Hi dear friends, just came back from seeing the doctor (Colon & Rectal Surgeon)that did surgery on me in February 2002 because I'm in so much pain again and he said he was sorry that he can not do anything for me. I told him I had pain inside and around my belly button, I am nauseus, can't eat nor go to the bathroom, that I knew I have again a bowel obstruction, etc,etc and he said to go see a General Surgeon and a Gastroentologist which he advise me of one he knows. I knew he was going to said that, that's why I didn't want to see a doctor plus the little money left I spend it on him to hear what I knew he was going to say!!!! It seems these surgeons "patches us up" for the moment and then "bye, bye...so long...fare well. Right???? He even told me I should take care of my family and boyfriend because I could loose my boyfriend!!!! Can you believe that!!! Eileen (Puerto Rico)
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: