Re: poem

Tue Nov 12 19:49:19 2002

Hi, Dave,

You have to remember I am from Wyoming. I am looking for a new doctor in the Colorado area. I will travel 3 hour if needed to get one in Denver. It is just difficult with our winters. I have been told over and over that I am an addict. When pregnant I always had CRAMPS and severe headaches, they would give me meds for the headaches. After Delivery by c-seciton (3 times) I had one scrip for meds, and didn't dare ask for more.

I just got 20 vicoprofen yesterday, and my husband warned me to be careful and only take them when I desperately need them cause he knows it will be hard to get anything else from around here. It is insane. I do get bummed when I can't cook like I like to, or just pick up my house daily. I have a 2 yr old who is still mama's girl and wants to be held. Maybe they think I am joking when I go to the doc cause I wear makeup, do my hair and still carry my child, who knows what they think.

If you have any info of decent dr's in the Fort Collins, Greeley, or Denver Colorado area, it would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely,

--
Linda Garcia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: