Re: To Kann Re: Where do I go from here?

Tue Nov 12 07:51:49 2002

Thank you Eileen for the nice note. Melissa had surgery with Dr. Cook in California. http://www.drcook.com .He is a very caring individual with an incredible staff. The hospital he works out of is superb! He did do an extensive surgery on Melissa, as anyone viewing the video can see. I have 9 pages of operative reports. The only problem I can see with having more surgeries is the adhesion problem. Dr. Cook did place the guaze type barrier inside, but if you read testimonies on this site, that is not foolproof. The SprayGel, available right now only in Germany and Australia seems to be the most effective at stopping adhesions. I will forward a note from the doctor in Germany. He contacted me after I sent him Melissa's report. I have not met him, but there are others on this board that could tell you about him. Best wishes! Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 07:47:06 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: To Kann Re: Where do I go from here? Dear Kann, Thank you for your reply. I'm so sorry that your daughter has this terrible condition, I imagine how you must feel. Is there a doctor you know in Germany or California? Please give me more information. I do sleep in a water bed and it does help. I also think I have adhesions in the rectum area. The pain wakes me up every night. I can't eat sold food. It's a terrible pain! I have an appointment with the surgeon today, the one that did the surgery last February. Your daughter is in my prayers. Please keep in touch. God bless. Eileen
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: