I could use some advice Thanks!

Mon Nov 11 06:25:01 2002

I am so happy I can rant away here. Do I, don't I call my new doc (PCP) already to tell him his idea of asprin or aleve as breakthru med is absurd??? I am trying but... ( of course I would rephrase it for him in a nice and humble manner.) Saw him for the first time last week. Do I suck it up to let him know I am not a problem patient. I do have 4 vicodins left for extreme emergencies. I had a trial script for them, they help with the pain but cause more the next day by slowing motility.I see him again in Feb. My pain clinic appt is on new years eve. Never been before. I got a slip in the mail on Fri saying I have a radiology appoint. but I don't know for what. It's a holiday here today so I don't know if I can find out. I hope it is a pelvic U/S as the last docs were following and endometrioma on my ovary that goes up to the size of an orange then leaks. Curious to see how that is going. I know the ovary has been adhered to my bowel but is the cyst?? Seems so,it is an ouchy place. Ah it's probably for a darn mamogram. I know I need one a year (they took a nasty out of my left breast a few years back) but I do not want to drive to Boston in rush hour by myself for a mam. I gotta tell them I NEED a.m. appt. as I am better in the am. by 4 my usual med have left me not your best candidate for driving. I have to drive my daughter to Childrens tomorrow for her kidney doc and that will kill me for a few days. Any advice would be great. This would be it for major medical centers for me.Been to the otehr two. If we can't get it together I will be lost in the cracks i figure. My plan is to go to Germany asap ($$$.) I just want to be kept functional and as comfortable as I can till I get there. Oh yes SSI just denied me for a second time. No money, how can I make $$???Damn them. They did not read my questionairre at all. They said I could still work as I could litf small weigh and I could not work closely with other ( their response about fecal incontinance??) so now for a hearing. George W must want to keep that money in SSI for his awful war??? Love to all, Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: