JULIE'S STORY.....This is an EXCELLENT SITE!!

Fri Nov 8 11:44:48 2002

Hi, my name is Julie and welcome to my website, I hope you find it of some help. The purpose of this site is to help those suffering with these or similar illnesses by detailing my personal experiences so that fellow sufferers can compare symptoms or ailments, or even find out what's ahead. I have also included any relevant documents and general info that have come my way. Consequently, it is being constantly updated and improved. Please let me know if you find it helpful or if there is something I can add

http://www.julies-story.org/

~ ~ ~ ~

THE FOLLOWING EXCERPTS ARE JUST A SMALL SAMPLE OF WHAT JULIE OFFERS AT HER WEBSITE:

"Read about my fight with U.C., my J-Pouch surgery and my coping with Addisons." "If you think you have or think you might have Ulcerative Colitis, then you should read My Personal View. It's about what I've been through with U.C. and I hope it can be of some help to those of you who are searching for more information about it."

"Buy anything from amazon.co.uk from this link and help keep Julies Story going as it is free to all and has no advertisering or other funding."

"If you are in need of a laugh, why not check out...Laughter is the Best Medicine.....but be warned, They're NOT for kids..."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: