Message Board: If you receive each message as an email.....

Thu Oct 31 10:17:07 2002

If you receive every message via your email, like Dave does, you may think this message pertains to your computer...but it doesn't!!

The message from the email address, info@lipsg.com , was sent to the IAS website itself; and its message does not belong on the IAS Message Board. I will be asking Tracy, the IAS Administrator, to have the following postings deleted.

* Re: Your Message to: info@lipsg.com Littlerock29@aol.com

* Re: Your Message to: info@lipsg.com Littlerock29@aol.com

If you are receiving every message via your email, was this " your " choice? There is a Digest version.

If you would rather receive messages in a Digest form (instead of every individual message) you can easily change to the Digest format at the following website:

X> Message Board:

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Helen D.

~ ~ ~ ~

At Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Littlerock29@aol.com wrote:

Did the virus come from adhesions medspeciality, or did the virus come from info@lipsg, or are you saying that it came from my computer. I have never, and will not send an attachment to anyone, because one never knows just how many thousands have read the attachment and may have infected it unknowingly. I ran a virus scan on my computer after recieving this message and out of almost 80,000 files I had no trace of virus. I am concerned as to what address the virus came from. Please inform me, as I often answer E-mails to the subscribers address, and need to know where the virus came from so that I wont infect my files. Although I have virus scan online, there is a virus scan killer that can shoot me down without me even knowing from where. Thank you and GOd Bless Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: