Re: DAVE..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....

Tue Oct 29 21:54:47 2002

Hello Kids, just a note to remind you that they have morphine suckers. I lived on them for a month or so. But as time goes by anyone can build up an immunity to any drug, or a tolerance. When I cannot handle the pain anymore, I am honest with my doctor and he increases the dosage of the patch. I smoked a joint one day and it really helped with my pain. I was honest with my doctor and he was'nt happy that I mixed a street drug with a prescription drug, which could have gotten both of us in trouble. But honestly the joint really helped but it is illegal in Oklahoma to even have rolling papers and I do not want to go to jail, so that idea was immediatly forfeited. Also he can test me to see if I ever smoked another joint and it isnt worth making my doctor mad, nor is it a good idea to place our relationship in jeporday. But you might consider the suckers if you wish. Some doctors will not prescribe the suckers, but talk to him and explain your pain level and see what he says. You Kids take care of yourself and remember that God is only a prayer away. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless You. Sincerely Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: