Re: DAVE..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....

Tue Oct 29 21:40:12 2002

Hello Karla, My pain management doctor had me on tenmg of liquid morphine every ten minutes for about a month before I asked him for a sucker. I mean really, when I spent my day laying around dropping morphine it was a waste of time, and I got nothing from it. I became immune to several medications from heroin to opiates. The patch is an opiate drug, however once the doc gets the amount regulated along with the morphine it works ok. I have to go in in a couple of weeks and am going to have him increase the dosage of the patch because the morphine is becoming like aspirin to me. If you use liquid morphine and it does you well but the taste is bad, ask your doctor for the suckers. Some do not like to give the suckers, but if you get the suckers they come in a few flavors so as not to cramp your toungue. The straight liquid is nasty at times, and I went through so much of it that I had to call my doctor and be honest with him and tell him that he may as well put me back in the hospital or find a new drug. You are not the first one surprised about the amount of narcotics that it takes to manage my pain. My pharmicist has called the office numerus times to make sure that I had the right prescription, or had'nt forged the prescription. They tell me that I am on enough meds for four men, but when I hurt I hurt and I have to have a bit of relief. Well I best go for now. Get better and take care, and remember to say a little prayer when you get to hurting too bad. May God be with you always. Sincerely Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: