Go to the doctor tomorrow

Mon Oct 28 19:32:20 2002

Hi Everyone, Well my husband is off with the guys from church watching Monday night football and my son is finally in bed sleeping. It's nice to have a little quiet evening. Anyway, to refresh everyone on my situation - I had my lapo last Tuesday for what was thought to be adhesion (which I've had in the past and have had lapo's for) anyway my gyno found nothing and basically states I'm in pain and am having problems with my colon due to bad cells and I need to drink more water, quit smoking and quit coffee. Anyway, I see my regular doctor tomorrow who I believe has the intent to send me off for a colonoscopy. Here's the wierd thing thats going on - I haven't had a bowel movement since last Monday when I had to clean myself out for surgery...Sat & Sun I took some fibercon and still nothing so I did the enema thing today and hardly anything came out. Granted I haven't eaten that much but still...it's been a week. I must say I'm concerned about this and need some input. I'm in pain but I'm currently on 50M of the duragesic patch w/ vicodin for break through. I've taken the vicodin regularly for about 10 mons now so I don't think thatsj what causign the constipation not to mention an enema or fibercon would usually do the trick. Anyway, input is appreciated. Thanks for everyone's love and support. Robyn

--
Robyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: